1. Princeton
2. Yale
3. Cornell
4. Penn
5. Harvard
6. Columbia
7. Brown
8. Dartmouth

I like Penn a little more than Harvard, given the Crimson's injury problems, but will have to see if Slajchert's ankle is an issue or not. Based on OOC, wouldn't surprise me if anyone at spots 4-7 made Ivy Madness. In my heart of hearts, I believe Brown has enough talent, but have not played consistently enough for me to place them higher than 7.

I agree with your ranking, but I'd have Brown 6th. Columbia has shown more life than usual, but I'll take Brown's upside.

I feel better about Yale than I did a month ago, but I also can't shake the niggling feeling that Yale could totally drop one or two that they should win to start conference play and then beat Princeton in JLA by double figures. (Can't remember who I read who said that, but they're onto something.)
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:15 AM