Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: You want apathy?
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
02-17-24 04:32 PM - Post#363379    
    In response to Quakers03

Yes, Eddie creates his own offense. I think there is an issue with finding how to use that within a team concept. By that I mean that the offense overall seems worse when Eddie is a primary scorer. But when we get him the ball in the right spots, he can create for himself. Though the other question is efficiency — a couple weekends ago where we saw the Holland offense that seemed to excite people, he only shot 9 for 29.

I guess to UPIA’s point, we do sometimes have him play more of the Laz role where he is cutting to the basket and more of a destination for passes as he gets to the hoop. That is when we get high efficiency Eddie. But he certainly can create for himself. I guess we actually saw Laz get to the basket himself on a drive last night, too.

Edited by SomeGuy on 02-17-24 04:33 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.389 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:55 AM