Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard II
james 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-18-19
03-04-24 08:57 PM - Post#364513    
    In response to iogyhufi

iggyhugi pointed out long ago that yale has two legitimate deep threats and he was right. maybe you can add wolf but i think the mask and a long season are undermining his success from deep.

this reality coupled with the aforementioned defensive schemes have certainly created some frustrating inefficient moments for the offense to grind through. unfortunately this also means if they are off yale isnt able to stretch the defense.

i was hopeful that bez had found his stroke from 3 but this hasnt been the case despite the fact that he doesnt get guarded tight bc of his quickness and inconsistency.
but oddly not taking the bait and getting consistent paint touches has helped spur the offense as have the other variables discussed above.

townsend is also left wide open and has hit a few of late.
but i dont count on great shooting from 3.

if we roll forward saturday notwithstanding, you would think the ILT format would make the grind it out style an advantage if you can make the title game.
but as i write this i remember that columbia is a great shooters gym which plays to the competition more than yale

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:30 PM