Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Season Recap, the way forward, Amaker
HARVARDDADGRAD 
Postdoc

Loc: New Jersey
Reg: 01-21-14
03-05-24 12:13 PM - Post#364552    
    In response to CM

So, anyone planning on watching tonight's game?

I find the fact that the game was moved up to tonight - apparently because of exams, refreshing, but emblematic of how this League is and wants to be different. In the end, hopefully, these priorities will prevail, although the likelihood of that happening would be because big time college sports destroys itself due to greed.

Back to Amaker, I fear that tonight's team will be thoroughly unmotivated and disjointed. We can't default to the Seniors, as that only adds Christian Rich to Ajogbor. Will guys like Malik Mack even dress? It sure appeared to me that the refs have been allowing defenses to be very physical with him, and this is the teams 3rd game in 5 days - a completely meaningless one at that. I guess if we had a bench I'd expect to see it get minutes tonight, but we don't. Uninspired and ugly? Hoping no one gets hurt and that Amaker maintains control.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.19 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:29 AM