Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2024 Women Bsjtb Commits
JDP 
Masters Student

Reg: 11-23-04
03-29-24 05:11 PM - Post#366693    
    In response to cc66

Put aside the NIL mess on the men’s side – that should get any men’s coach to leave.

I do believe Griffith would like to win a sole Ivy title and a NCAA tournament game at Columbia, Not an easy task over the next few years given the number of good Ivy women’s teams - so a bit of luck is needed.

At the NCAA tournament, there was a shot of Griffith’s parents – they come to every game the announcers said. I suspect family plays a big role in any move she may or may not take. A local NE Power 5, like Penn State, makes more sense than Miami in this regard,

I believe Ivy women’s jobs are very good positions (men's jobs were per NIL) – jobs one should only leave for a material increase in ones overall utility function. I do not expect a successful coach with institutional support to leave for just any job. But I do wish them luck on getting another good fit Power 5 job - just very few out there.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.507 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:31 PM