Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Baseball
Columbia 37P6 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-14-06
04-04-24 05:58 PM - Post#367007    
    In response to Chet Forte

One of the many reasons I like Ryan Young, the Columbia Baseball announcer, is that shares information on the status of the players with Columbia fans. I don't remember what he said about Andy Leon, but he has told us that Cole Hage cannot play in the outfield yet because he had surgery on his arm in the 0ff-season. Very promising freshman pitcher Payton Soske is currently unavailable. I just don't remember what he said about Leon, but he will probably clarify Saturday what's happenoing. Another great hitter, Seth Dadar, is not seeing action for whatever reason. Separately,the recruiting copany, Perfect Game, indicated this week that Columbia has recently received a commitment for next year from another very promising pitcher in Florida. The Lions have some very interesting prospects including a 6'4" 225 lb shortstop from North Carolina as well as the two Florida hurlers and some others. Among other things Brett is a great recruiter.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:40 AM