Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: New Transfer
penn nation 
Professor

Reg: 12-02-04
04-10-24 05:37 PM - Post#367240    
    In response to Penndemonium

Wasn't Henry Brooks on the Duane King Ten Year Plan?

• Penndemonium Said:
I recall being very high personally on the potential of Mike Howlett too. It seemed that injuries derailed his career.

There are so many players who didn't reach potential or seemed in the dog house, but I don't blame any coach for any single player. There are so many things that matter about a player, especially decision-making and response to pressure. Some of those things aren't as obvious to a spectator. Players will have good and bad days, so we often see what we want to see. I never understood why Mike Milobsky, Andreas Schreiber, Dau Jok, Julian Harrell, Eddie Scott, Bryce Washington, and Duane King didn't get more time.

I do blame Miller and Allen for grinding our program to pieces, though. Talent management is a part of that. I have no idea which of the overlooked players deserved more playing time the most.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.424 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:00 AM