Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Slajchert to USC
Penndemonium 
PhD Student

Reg: 11-29-04
04-11-24 12:29 PM - Post#367273    
    In response to CM

This is a no-brainer for Slajchert, then. Congratulations to him. He gets to go home, gets tuition free education at a great school, and possibly gets some NIL - all to do what he loves. He has his degree in-hand (and possibly a masters) for whenever he moves on to his next career.

My only concern for him is PT. USC is in big flux given the coaching change, so I don't know how this will go. It isn't obvious to me that a major conference team will start such a wiry player. There's a lot of discussion on the USC board about how he's a shooter. While he finally did put together his three point shooting in his last year, I wouldn't describe him as a three point gunner. I'm not sure if a major conference team can properly use his strengths by turning an offense over to him, and handle the defensive challenges he will have against very physical opponents.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.012 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:33 PM