Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tiger transfer portal
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
04-16-24 07:03 PM - Post#367488    
    In response to gokinsmen

Maybe the fact that Scott entered the portal answers the question, but to me it looked like he had a path to continued playing time, and maybe even to being a starter. Allocco did a lot of things, so who replaces him in the starting lineup will be interesting. Davis is most likely, but that makes an already small team even smaller. Agreed there are lots of possibilities with Austin, Hicke, and Abdullahi, and choices to go bigger or smaller with Huggins or Stanton. Kind of surprising to me that Scott would look at the landscape, see a couple of starters graduating, and think he would get surpassed in the rotation by guys who were behind him last year (or weren’t there at all). I guess it doesn’t matter now.

Princeton now has the most undergrads in the portal, but has avoided losing any of last year’s starters, which is more than Yale, brown, Penn, and Harvard can say.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.029 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:51 PM