Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Class of 2012
Bruno 
PhD Student

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Reg: 11-21-04
03-31-08 10:24 AM - Post#47718    
    In response to Old Bear

Yes, Brown's current freshman class is a good one - any class with two players getting major minutes on an 11-3 team needs to be considered a very good one. I do wonder who else on this class will end up being good Ivy players. I'd bet on Kelly, Kane and Taylor having some impact next year, but we didn't see enough of Floyd (who actually redshirted) or Leffelman to know what they're capable of.

In general, the two big men we have coming in have gotten a lot of good press and have both had good performances vs. some of the top HS big men out there. So, I'd expect them to be able to play some. Coleman is supposed to be a real good natural PG, but losing your senior season is very tough when you're making the jump to D1. He's apparently healed, but needs to play a lot this summer. Who knows about Harris, but if the hype is justified, then this will be another very good class.
LET'S go BRU-no (duh. nuh. nuh-nuh-nuh)

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.839 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:39 PM