Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Brown beats Yale. Again.
YaleEli 
goober

Loc: Greenwich, CT
Reg: 12-07-04
02-23-05 09:28 PM - Post#4844    
    In response to SFlaQuaker

"Of course you will, because in your eyes everything Yale is better than anything from any other ivy."

How do you make this jump from my previous post? I certainly don't think that "everything Yale is better. . ." rings true on the bb front nor in other areas as well. Don't think you know my views based on a discussion of Ivy League bb during the winter months. However, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are zeroing in only on the bb "viewpoints" that have been posted on this site since that could only be the perspective that you have of my "ramblings".

I have been critical of Jones' scheduling this season as well as his inability to win the tough games when the season is on the line. However, I am not going to get on the "Fire Jones" bandwagon that has been articulated by others on their respective boards ("Fire Scott", "Replace Dunphy", etc.).

BrownBruin and I have a healthy disagreement on the respective strengths/weaknesses of our coaches. I just happen to like what Jones has done for the Yale program and will trumpet that support without reservation.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.013 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:12 AM