Basketball State Page
Scouting Report
Photo Gallery
Historical Record
Loyola Media
The Greyhound
Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: Hot Seat Part 3: Should he stay or should he go now?
WOFM 
Freshman

Reg: 02-24-11
03-12-11 10:18 AM - Post#100332    
    In response to jdp 94

I was at Bucknell-Lafayette game last night, sat about twenty feet away from the Bucknell bench. What a pleasure it was watching Dave Paulsen work a game and COACH his kids. Everything Patsos isn’t, this guy is.

I know the Patriot League is not the MAAC, but this is the kind of coach we need: a teacher of basketball who appreciates the ideal of student-athlete. Instead we have a crazed lunatic who recruits well.

As for Pete Gillen, that would not be much different than going after Lefty Dreisell.

But wespearl is right, if he has two years left, he’s going to have to leave on his own, thin ice or not. I doubt he’ll chase an assistant job again, but I am sure he’d consider another DI job that he thinks is better. For some bizarre reason, the media still acts like he’s doing a good job, so let’s hope someone believes the hype (Towson, can you hear me??) and “steals” him away….

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.348 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:14 AM