Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Coach Sydney Johnson
puband09 
Masters Student

Reg: 12-19-09
04-25-11 08:56 PM - Post#104765    
    In response to puband09

Wasn't sure where to post this, so here we are. Guy Gadowsky, the 7 year head coach of Princeton men's ice hockey, resigned today to become the inaugural head coach at Penn State.

I'm sure it's kind of a dream job for many hockey coaches, and certainly comes with a pay raise, but following college hockey as closely as I do, I think demands will be impossibly high.

Playing as part of the Big Ten Hockey Conference, they're going to be going against most of the best teams in the country, who already have deep recruiting roots in parts of the country where hockey is a bigger part of life than rural Pennsylvania. He's a good coach, so maybe he can work his magic.

Anyway, he joins a long list of successful Princeton coaches to leave winning teams and a secure job future for another school. Will this ever be addressed?
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.186 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:19 AM