Basketball State Page
Scouting Report
Photo Gallery
Historical Record
Loyola Media
The Greyhound
Baltimore Sun
Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: Hounds win exhibition vs Indiana(Pa)
LoCo2011 
Senior

Reg: 01-05-08
11-04-11 12:48 PM - Post#110478    
    In response to jdubs

Student turnout wasn't very good from what I could see.. I did the mature thing and sat on the 'community' side last night as hard as it was...

I talked to a couple of kids I still know at school though, and they said the main reason was that it was an exhibition but I remember our exhibitions always drawing pretty well.. but we'll see how it looks once the season starts... I'm actually interested to see how it looks next Sunday when the women play Navy and raise the NIT banner, pretty impressive stuff for Loyola, would be nice to see the students realize this.

They replaced the Retired Number and NCAA Tournament signs (I assume to make sure that the Women's NIT banner looks the same as the rest, as those sides were pretty outdated) I heard we are taking on black jerseys this year, so a lot of the sides around the gym have a black background, definitely an improvement. The scoreboards are the same but each one has a new "Unleash the Hounds" sign/banner underneath it that's a little bit smaller than the scoreboard itself, good to see the school really trying to push this "Unleash the Hounds" concept... Initially it was supposed to become Loyola's version of Maryland's Fear the Turtle, I like to see them continue on with it.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:21 AM