Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: st peters game
LoCo2011 
Senior

Reg: 01-05-08
02-06-12 11:25 AM - Post#119581    
    In response to loco09

• loco09 Said:
It wasnt the prettiest win but the Hounds look to have taken control early and just kept the lead around 10-12 pts. Good to Etherly and Walker playing well and Olson is really stepping up which is huge for us. Hopefully Cormier can get his scoring touch back for Friday.

BTW i received a tweet from someone in the athletic dept that said there are no more tickets available to the public for friday's game against Iona. Students and staff can pick up tickets but as of now no more are being sold but some may be available on gameday.

Reminds me of when we played Siena a couple years ago (maybe 2) All of my friends were finally excited to go to a game (I never missed any) so they all decided to go to that one.. but didn't show up until a little before tip... were denied tickets (as students) b/c of a sellout and all tried to sneak in through McGuire (not that I condone sneaking in...)

I hope this plan is to only let students sit on the other side of the court (behind scorer's table) If we could get 2 or even 3 full sections of students standing up.. could really help out with the home field advantage.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.328 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 07:44 AM