Baltimore Examiner
Username Post: Loyola vs Fairfield-- MAAC CHAMPIONSHIP
JohnELinden 
Pre-Frosh

Reg: 03-05-12
03-05-12 07:43 PM - Post#124249    
    In response to loco09

• loco09 Said:
I'm really enjoying these last few days and hopefully we will all be even more excited come tonight and tomorrow. I love reading the Fairfield board as there are a few guys there that absolutely hat Loyola and Patsos calling him an obnoxious genius and saying that we dont have a chance if they come to play. Its going to come down to rebounding the basketball if we control the boards and take away second chances I think we win. I wish I would have got to experience a run like this while I was on campus but i am enjoying it now. I think this run bodes well for next season as well becuase it shows that Loyola can in fact get over the hump and play for MAAC titles now we just have to win it.

i mean of course you aren't going to admit your coach is obnoxious.. guess just different than FF's lol... good luck tonight... hopefully its a good game..... kinda glad we lost that first game after being up huge in the second half then returning the favor blowing you out in your house... no needham but vegas still giving the nod to fairfield regardless of record.... again... good luck...
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2007 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.616 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:29 PM