Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: NIT Bracket
bison63 
Postdoc

Reg: 01-23-06
03-09-12 06:09 PM - Post#125170    
    In response to mattie g

I'm sure he wants to improve the team, but he believes in his own system. Clearly however, this BU team is not nearly in the class of the HC and BU teams of the mid decade. Why not? I don't know! A lot on this board seem to think the talent is comparable. In any event this team has not beaten anybody better than us, and that was a hallmark of those teams. That HC team that beat ND (rather handily)in the NIT just before we beat KU, would have had a great shot at winning in the dance as well.

If LU manages a 14 seed, they may pull an upset as well. I liked them pre-season,and turned against them after they lost to AU (called them "pretenders"), but that loss was what seemed to wake them up. From that point on they have clearly been the best in the conference.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.642 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:25 PM