Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Jeff Foote of the New Orleans Hornets
RedRover 
Freshman

Reg: 02-16-12
03-10-12 02:17 PM - Post#125230    
    In response to pennhoops

I'm perfectly calm, but wanted to clearly rebuke your ridiculous "98%" claim. Sharing different opinions is great, but there's no reason to contrive statistics or facts. Further, to state the obvious, there is a big difference between 67% and 98%.

As for this season, we won't know who will stick (or for that matter, all of the players who are called up) until the year is over. I don't have the time or inclination to look up every player right now, but off the top of my head, since Lance Thomas (who looked terrific last night for the Hornets) and Jamaal Tinsley are on NBA rosters, at the very least, the "stick rate" in 2011-12 will almost certainly be better than the 2% you cited as fact. Further, a drop from 30% to 2% wouldn't make a lot of sense anyways, even in a strike-shortened season.

Thanks to lk34 for the insight on the Hornets; I wasn't a fan before two days ago, so it's good to learn what the organization's strategy might be.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.187 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:20 PM