Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Possible 2012-13 breakthroughs?
gokinsmen 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-06-10
09-26-12 05:34 PM - Post#132852    
    In response to Albert08

Sherburne's red-shirt year, like Barrett's, feels like a blessing in disguise. Another veteran who will help fill the Hummer void next season (not to mention get more minutes for himself). Also, with Sherburne out, I guess Clement is officially a starter. I like it.

Not sure how concerned to be about Bray's knee. After Hummer, he's the team's Most Important Player. Then again, he had knee issues last year too and we didn't even notice. He didn't play in Spain but seemed to be walking around perfectly fine. It felt more precautionary and an opportunity for Clement and Wilson to play more.

Speaking of which, Wilson didn't have a good Spain trip, but I think he's still the 3rd guard for now. I say "I think" because Koon is listed as a guard (!). Don't know about that one...
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.228 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:31 PM