Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ian Hummer's Pro Prospects
Jeff2sf 
Postdoc

Reg: 11-22-04
06-17-13 06:47 AM - Post#150114    
    In response to gokinsmen

And that's why I specified homeless man. Iggy's not a tweener. He's a 3 who is uber athletic. No one looks at Iggy and says, oh jeez, i hope he can keep up with 3's.

He's a homeless guy on skid row. I grabbed a convenient Hummer video. Frankly, I thought it WAS flattering to him. The point is, you can't possibly expect Hummer to do any of the 10 highlights that Iggy performed with the exception of #8 which was a circus shot that all of us could do 1 out of 100 times.

I mean they have nothing at all in common. Andre Iguodala makes a play like that once a night against the best in the world; Ian Hummer makes one a season against not very good competition. It's just a bizarre discussion. AI2 didn't come from a post background, he always played 2/3. The athleticism is off the charts.

I mean that's what's so odd about your post - you took a player in Hummer who's biggest question mark is whether he's athletic enough for the NBA and compared him to a guy who's greatest strength is his athleticism. I would expect you next to compare Rosen to Roy Hibbert.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.562 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:22 PM