Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Rutgers board; we should drop Princeton
Anonymous 

01-10-05 10:46 PM - Post#1722    
    In response to

As a lifelong Philly resident, I'll tell you that if you know Chaney, half of what he says is over-the-top and more for effect than true belief. I would take his comment as his outrageous way of paying a complement to the fundamental soundness of the Princeton team and how hard it is to play Princeton than him actually backing away from a challenge. You only have to look at his non-league schedule for content and location of games to know that Chaney does not back away from many challenges.

Given the 16 A-10 games, 4 Big Five games and annual games against 4-5 national top 25 TV games in non-league games, there are not a lot of open dates on Temple's schedule to fit in local games like Princeton. In fact, try to find a a game on Temple's non-league/non Big 5 schedule that is easier than Princeton - I think you'll have a tough time.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.243 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:17 AM