Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Ivy Next Year
hoopla 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-28-12
02-25-16 07:43 PM - Post#202649    

I saw a comment by mrjames--that the Ivy is going to be nasty next year. I agree with him. There will be more parity (leading to in-league wars), other than Princeton who will be the team to beat again.

Does Princeton lose anyone? That program is in unreal shape. I wouldn't be surprised if Mitch gets a big time job after this year or next.

Penn I imagine will continue to get better, though they will miss DNH. They have some good talent coming in.

Harvard will have Siyani back, with Zena, other strong cast members, and an unreal freshman class.

Dartmouth has last year's ROY and potentially this year's ROY, plus some additional good incoming talent. Who will step up to lead the back court?

Brown loses Kuak, but retains Tavon, Okolie, and Speith among others.

Yale loses Sears and Sherrod but keeps Makai among others... They will dip a little won't they?

Columbia loses Lo, Rosenberg, Mullins, Cohen... Lots to replace, but they are deep. Wonder if Coach will take a job elsewhere.

Cornell has outstanding guards coming back. And when they streak they can hang with or surprise anyone it seems.

What are the experts and pundits saying about next year? I envision Princeton at the top, then Harvard a step below. Then, a step below the Crimson, an absolute war zone.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.487 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:30 PM