Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Kyle Smith to San Francisco
randal7 
Freshman

Reg: 12-31-13
03-31-16 12:09 PM - Post#205576    
    In response to RHunter3

We have different information then haha.

I am very close with several starters. That's where my info is coming from. And I asked them whether they wanted to keep on any of the assistants or felt a strong emotional bond to them and the response was "not really"

One guy they do love is the sports psychologist. Apparently he's very good. If only we could get HIS take on the players view of Smith -- that would make for some awesome reading.

Also want to be clear I don't have an axe to grind with Smith. If you've noticed I never spoke out against the guy like this while he was the coach. You support the team and the staff as best you can while they are in the roles. But I think in our heart of hearts we know this team was stacked and SHOULD have won the Ivy. It was a great year -- no doubt. But it should and could have been better.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.155 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:15 AM