Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: 2017 Recruit
mrjames 
Professor

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
04-08-16 11:25 AM - Post#205914    
    In response to Quakers03

Even if you don't believe me, there's public confirmation that this is true. Here's an excerpt from a Scout article with Wendell Carter's mom (another 2017 5-star Top 5 player that Harvard is aggressively pursuing):

• Quote:
You’ve mentioned Mohamed Bamba before and what that would look like for him and Wendell to possibly play together, have you guys talked a lot more about that with him or just in general?
Not at all, but Wendell told me that him and Mohamed have talked about it. They may be planning something or just talking about how they are being recruited by some of the same schools since they are, so they have probably chatted about it but we definitely haven’t talked really seriously about it, not at all. All they would have to say is we’re playing at the same school, that would be that. I know Wendell told me that Mohamed is very interested in Harvard. I think it would go well for Wendell and Kevin and Mohamed for either way to play together or not, but they definitely could play together because Wendell has played with Kevin in USA and they played well together and he only played with Mohamed in the Bahamas that one time but with all of their high IQs and abilities with a good coach, it would work.

http://www.scout.com/college/duke/story/16 49768-be...
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.234 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:22 PM