Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Hufnagel
SomeGuy 
Professor

Reg: 11-22-04
04-20-16 11:11 PM - Post#206405    
    In response to palestra38

I may just have less tolerance for schmucks and A-holes! The only thing I would add, and I think it is important here, is that my understanding is that Cal made an initial determination that he violated their harassment policy. My point is simply that, if you are Nevada and you care about the issue, you do everything you possibly can to find out about what happened. It sounds like they more or less took his word for it, asked a few people who knew him, and then made the hire. With the appeal going on, it even sounds like they went out of their way to hurry up and make the announcement before their could be a further riot against him. Then they finally dug deeper when people started to (very predictably) raise a fuss. So my fury is mainly at Nevada here -- I think they behaved in a way that said that they didn't care even if he did do something that violated Cal's harassment policy.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.27 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:35 AM