Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Preseason Projections - Initial Cut
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
09-21-16 10:16 AM - Post#210644    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

Your comments appear logical and reasonable although there is normally a surprise or two, i.e. injuries, performance etc.

I believe that one of these two teams will surprise for a playoff spot -- Cornell or Dartmouth. Coach Earl will get the Cornell scorers, Hatter and Morgan, to play in a system and share the ball. Dartmouth has two very talented players. Also, it would not shock me if Yale competes for the League title with Makai Mason. He is one of the few Ivy League players that can score on his own as witnessed with his amazing one on one play against Baylor in the NCAA tournament.

The last wild card might be how good Harvard will be with the talent infusion. If the freshmen are so talented and mature, who knows how good they will be this year with Chambers and Edosomwan? For Princeton, will Brase recover from injury and give another big body against Harvard and the other Ivies as well against big teams if they get into post-season tournament play?

I am skeptical about two teams going to the Big Dance as well as the merits of the Ivy League tournament but time will tell if it was the correct decision.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.411 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 09:30 AM