Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Stanford
digamma 
Masters Student

Loc: Minneapolis
Reg: 11-27-11
11-12-16 10:38 PM - Post#213153    
    In response to mrjames

I disagree a little on the game last night. Harvard struggled a bit on the interior defensively. A lot of this had to do with foul trouble and some probably odd combinations, but that's probably the thing that concerned me most. Some easy dishes and buckets inside in the second half from Stanford.

And yes, I think it is reasonable to think that a team with five freshmen (six?) getting significant time and led by a guy who didn't play last season stands to improve by some measure from their first game playing together.

Of course, it's one sided. It's a Harvard board, not a Stanford board. I'm probably not going to watch many more Stanford games this season. I'm more concerned by how we improve, and if it is in line with what I think is possible, Harvard will be significantly better a month from now, and certainly three months from now.

Edited by digamma on 11-12-16 10:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.443 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:23 AM