Username Post: Game #2 - At Siena
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
11-15-16 11:06 AM - Post#213259    
    In response to rbg

• rbg Said:
Gettings has been an important contributor so far. It's a shame he was not listed on the first Ivy League Honor Roll.

Gettings and Warren appear to be two players that the coach likes and will use to build the program over the next few years. Warren has done well, showing lots of hustle and determination.

Abdur-Ra'off, Bunce, Davis and Smith are out due to injuries. In Abdur-Ra'oof's case, he is recovering from off-season surgery. I cannot find any information regarding their scheduled returns.

I am also surprised by the lack of playing time for Darryl Smith. For a team that needs help with offensive efficiency, Smith would seem to be a definite help. With a need to focus on three-pointers, it is understandable that Fallas would get the nod over Smith as the first guard off the bench. However, I would think Smith would be ahead of Troy Whiteside and Desmond Fleming on the depth chart.

Thanks for the quick response.

It's probably not fully repeatable, but Smith's ORat last year was 130.5. No, he's not going to hit 60% from the field again, but he's a good shooter and a much better bet to get to the rim. I'd probably have him first off the bench, but I've never coached.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.01 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:47 AM