Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Boston College
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
12-05-16 06:52 PM - Post#214922    
    In response to hoopla

• hoopla Said:

I agree that the freshman have looked good and should continue to get more burn. I think Wes is important, though. I like Ike, but sorry I just don't see it. There is reason he never played.

That was sorta the point of developing the young talent. Through 6 games Carter is averaging more than both Wes and Ike with half the minutes. If you go back Carter is averaging more than both did every year they've been in the program.

That is not to say that neither of them should not play at all or play a meaningful role, but the numbers so far don't support the minutes considering we are 325th of 351 in points. Oh and we're also 292nd of 351 in points against us. So whatever we think we're getting on the defensive end isn't much benefit.

Let's see what Barry has he's a McD's All American nominee for goodness sake. He's got to have some talent. He looked like a PLAYER! from the brief glimpses. That emphatic dunk attempt by Emery is what we need. Shoot with Emery's 3 points in 3 minutes his season average is higher than Wes & Ike. Ok Ok it was only one game and 3 minutes in garbage time, but hey, he got those from the foul line with one being a dunk attempt. I'll take that every day.
"...no excuses - only results!”

Edited by GoBigGreenBasketball on 12-05-16 06:54 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.011 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 10:31 PM