Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: St. Joe's
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
12-14-16 07:07 PM - Post#215901    
    In response to bradley

The defense has been good on only a fraction of the possessions, with the Hawks getting the ball in deep a lot and securing like 7 ORs on not too many misses. They've also hit a bunch of mid-range jumpers, which appear to be their comfort zone. I agree with color guy Cuff that PU ought to be changing up its defense more to get them out of rhythm.

Offensively, we had a Bell sighting on a drive to the hoop, which was nice to see. Three or four missed layups, in the absence of a shot-blocking threat, is frustrating, as is the poor FT shooting. Love Cannady's offensive swagger and the opportunistic fast-breaking by the team. Brennan is playing better than I've seen this year, Miller off for some reason, Gladson OK. Stephens continues to impress me. Young pressing his offense a bit, but he did hit a nice drive. PU needs Cook and Weisz to pick it up in the second half.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.009 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:57 AM