Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Quinnipiac
JBears 
Senior

Reg: 06-06-12
12-30-16 05:46 PM - Post#217017    
    In response to Old Bear

I was surprised to see Fuller start in place of Howard, who has been a big surprise this year and a leading scorer. But Fuller has been improving nightly to the point he has become a 12/8 guy who adds needed size to the line-up. I found those numerous traveling calls unusual, myself. But Brown also was very sloppy with the ball, too, contributing to the high turnover total. And those sloppy to's often deterred the Bears from extending the lead, allowing Quinipiac to stay in the game. Hobbie was great and left me wondering who will replace that outside shooting excellence next year. I've gotten spoiled enjoying it for three-plus years. Martin does a good job changing the defense at times. He did that yesterday by extending the D and causing the opponent to speed up the pace which created some turnovers and changed the flow of the game. Daugherty and Triplett helped this happen yesterday as Chris Sullivan was out with a brace on his hand. Tavon's Sr. Leadership from the point is invaluable as we head into conference play soon. Overall the team continues to improve. Aside from some sloppiness last evening.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.217 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 08:04 AM