Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Zena and/or Lewis
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
01-04-17 11:02 PM - Post#217338    
    In response to mrjames

I am curious to get your take on how good is the Harvard freshmen class as they get near the half way point. They obviously came in with so much hype that many IL basketball fans had very high expectations even in their freshmen year, perhaps unrealistic. After watching a small sample of game action, Aikens, Towns, Bassey and Lewis look very talented but inconsistent which is not unusual for freshmen. I know someone who watched Baker play in high school and he was very complimentary about him as a person but thought that he would be a developmental project even in the Ivy League as he said despite his high school rating.

At the end of the day, I would not be the least bit surprised that Chambers leads the Crimson charge as he is simply a winner and someone who will be very difficult to deny.

I would also be curious to get your input if this freshmen class will be a top 25 team and when. Impossible question perhaps or simply too early to tell. The freshmen do appear to be a work-in-progress at this point and time.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.225 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:21 AM