Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Game #18 -vs. Harvard
JadwinGeorge 
Senior

Reg: 12-04-15
01-28-17 09:24 AM - Post#219704    
    In response to rbg

With the Tigers idle I sauntered up I81 from my home near Scranton to see Brian Earl's team. (Once, years ago, I had two at Will Call for a Princeton game on the same night as a home hockey game at Newman. Long line for tix. A young man came by "looking for one". I said I have an extra, no charge. He almost cried he was so happy. When we obtained the tix he looked at his and said, "What the f***. Basketball!) For 37 minutes Cornell outshot, outrebounded, outscored and outplayed the Crimson. For the last three minutes, after Gettings missed the front end of a one-and-one that could have made the score 71-64, Harvard closed the game on a 13-2 run. Cornell could have beated anybody in the League last night in a 37 minute game. Harvard is as deep a team as I have ever seen.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.241 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:24 AM