Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Columbia game
hoops123 
Freshman

Reg: 12-14-16
01-28-17 08:34 PM - Post#219744    
    In response to GoBigGreenBasketball

I wont let McLaughlin off the hook. Here's why:
Hes had these kids in the gym practicing since October. I could get a bunch of random HS kids to beat a 1-3-1 zone. After 4 months, they cant do it? Our defense is atrocious. Are all these kids who played Middle school, HS basketball, AAU, and various leagues getting to college and suddenly cant play defense? And a coach that has had them for 4 months can put together a good defensive effort? They may be the worst defensive college team in the country. Who owns the results? McLaughlin. And he hasnt shown that this team has improved from the first game to now. They are playing the same awful defense theyve played all year. Guilien and Miles may be athletic, but when they passed out defensive skills, they missed the bus. I put this all on the coaches and their inability to turn poor efforts around
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.19 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:38 PM