Username Post: Game #19 - vs. Dartmouth
mountainred 
Masters Student

Loc: Charleston, WV
Reg: 04-11-10
01-30-17 11:48 AM - Post#219892    
    In response to JadwinGeorge

• JadwinGeorge Said:
Much different Cornell team than the one that started this season. It is no coincidence that the team is playing better with the offensive focus not on Hatter, although Earl believes the team practices much better when Hatter is there because of how hard he works all the time.

I would love another shot at Bingo and Colgate, as I think the Big Red would beat both now, but that's not the way the world works.

Interesting that Earl's crunch time line-up is often senior-free (Morgan, Whiteside, Bathurst, and two of Gettings, Warren and Gordon). Whiteside's growth into a solid starter has been great to see and Bathurst now has three straight games of double figures.

These guys are more fun to watch, especially on offense, but I think most of us were confident that Earl could coach. Now, we have to see if he can recruit.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.124 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:44 AM