Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Penn Game #1
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
02-08-17 01:20 AM - Post#220947    
    In response to hoopla

Ok [hoopla], I hear you but consider Cameron Smith started a significant amount of games last year. As a sophomore, his line from last year, again as a sophomore is better than Fleming's is as a senior???? I'm confident Cameron didn't regress and Fleming hasn't improved over Cameron's numbers from last year. Now consider Barry who is clearly the rising star. His numbers are almost 2X better than Fleming's. By the data it doesn't make sense. If I'm this perplexed as a long time fan, I wonder how the players feel? Cameron had more rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks. Barry is better across the board too. Consider that Barry as a freshman has a career game high of 14 pts. Fleming as a senior just (vs P'ton) scored a career high of 11 pts.

Fleming

C. Smith

Barry

And by the way....how can you guarantee that that is not the case????
"...no excuses - only results!”

Edited by GoBigGreenBasketball on 02-08-17 01:24 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.454 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:37 PM