Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Mitch Henderson future
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
02-09-17 11:58 AM - Post#221108    
    In response to 1LotteryPick1969

Somehow, I do not envision Coach staying at Princeton for his entire coaching career. He seems like a guy who is driven to succeed and what I have heard, he is pretty intense. I watched him pull Weisz after a foolish pass against Penn even with the game comfortably in hand to send a message.

For a guy with his athletic ability to even play a few games in the NBA as well as being drafted out of H.S. as a baseball player suggests that he got the most out of his God given abilities. He may well want the next challenge at a higher level program and I think that it is less likely that he goes lateral just for the money although you never know. He is also a Midwest guy which may be a factor dependent on the job opportunity.

For his detractors, check back 3 years if and after he leaves to see if you were happy that he headed out of town. Princeton AD should definitely try to keep him if at all possible from my perspective.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.171 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:18 AM