Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Brown Game #1
GoBigGreenBasketball 
Masters Student

Reg: 05-19-16
02-12-17 11:14 AM - Post#221485    
    In response to hoopla

I am the biggest Brendan "Buckets" Barry fan; however, I recognize the value of what Fleming is providing. He's playing like a senior who's got nothing to lose and trying to leave his mark on the program. There is a maturity to his game that Barry doesn't yet have...but will soon. I think we'll be in good hands with Barry and Sistare. Hopefully Cam gets into the mix soon.

I think the two freshman guards have had enough PT to acclimate them to the college game. Sistare is finally hitting shots from 3 thank goodness, because he's taken and missed enough. I don't think we've done a good job on Carter's PT. He still looks lost on D at times, but I really liked what he showed against Yale. Very very promising. Would like to see more Emery. We haven't developed the backups for Evan, Ike, and Dickinson to the degree of the PGs. Hopefully that doesn't come back to bite us.

I thought the Penn & Brown wins were good for the psyche. Now we just need to split with Cornell and one or more of the remaining schools.

"...no excuses - only results!”

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.183 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:37 AM