Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell Game #2
hoopla 
Masters Student

Reg: 08-28-12
02-18-17 09:50 AM - Post#222263    
    In response to hoops123

The Cornell guards are incredibly athletic. That was a game for Cam to play in! I know that not everyone is a fan of the old codger, but boy did we miss him last night. He didn't let these mismatches happen. His system was complicated but allowed for different players to contribute based on matchups! I'm a believer in Coach Mac but he needs an experienced coach to come in as a consultant. I like "space and pace" too but not when we are the less athletic team. I agree this was an elimination game. They will fight hard tonight, and if they don't that's a really bad sign. Someone other than Boudreaux needs to step up tonight because Jean Bain (former Associate Head Coach at Dartmouth) who was fired with the last administration knows us inside and out. Time for the young kids to play IMO.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.415 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:00 AM