Untitled Document
American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Senior Day.
crd012 
Junior

Reg: 12-02-12
02-25-17 05:24 PM - Post#223556    
    In response to Bison89

I haven't commented much this year but have been following closely. Great regular season, but we all know that means very little. NIT is nice, but none of us want that.

I think Bruce Moore is going to be a real difference maker for this team. He's the kind of recruit that Bucknell wouldn't historically get. He's a very big and athletic guy who can really play the 2-4 without real issues. His defense and rebounding is great. He has to work on his offense a bit, like improving his first step but I can see him dominating the PL.

Kimball is my favorite player on this team. He always seems to make the right decision and I tend to trust him the most to calm the team and make a shot that stops runs. Also, he's the guy I want to be on the free throw line at the end of the game.

Thomas seems to make the dagger shots for us, but Kimball always seems like the guy that stops the runs or ignites one. Hopefully Thomas is good to go with the ankle, he didn't look like he had the same lift in the second half.

And lastly, that game was unbearable to watch. The refs were horrible and ruined any flow in the game.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.008 seconds.   Total Queries: 5   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 12:19 AM