Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Cornell
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
02-25-17 09:01 PM - Post#223616    
    In response to TigerFan

I had no static once I got it come in, but I've had problems like that in the past.

Solid win by the Tigers. This team always looks good when they are getting their hands on the ball defensively, and they swarmed Cornell tonight, which helped with lots of unforced TOs as well. Cornell shot well when they didn't turn it over, especially in the first half.

Cannady looked super tonight with some athletic plays around the rim to go with his stellar outside shooting. Stephens with some gorgeous dunks and blocks. Cook picked his spots and grabbed key boards as well as scoring a bunch. Weisz missed some shots but was good moving the ball on the offensive end. The bigs were so-so, but I always pump my fist when Brennan hits a trey. Some LeBlanc sightings, too, which was kind of neat.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.343 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 02:43 AM