Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Harvard
SRP 
Postdoc

Reg: 02-04-06
03-04-17 03:32 PM - Post#224729    
    In response to bradley

I have every expectation that Harvard would do fine (not saying win necessarily, which will be challenging for any representative, but give a good account of themselves) in the NCAAs in the unfortunate event that they got the bid. That's not why the folly is so bad.

It is slightly nauseating to see Penn and Columbia butchering their way to a tourney back-in as the cream of the slop, with a puncher's chance at eliminating the league champion from the bid (maybe even on their home court). It is aggravating that two tough wins against Harvard only buy the chance to beat them a third time to get the bid. My confidence about the Tigers quality would only make a loss in the folly more painful and a win less exhilarating. But sweeping the league would be a huge achievement in itself so I hope they come out and take it to Dartmouth.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.32 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:29 AM