Username Post: Dartmouth
Tiger81 
Masters Student
Tiger81
Loc: Montclair, NJ
Reg: 11-21-04
03-05-17 08:13 AM - Post#224921    
    In response to gokinsmen

Princeton's biggest games this year were against H and Y and they played with great purpose and determination and swept all 4 games: two final possession nail biters, one late pull-away win and a blow-out on a court where they had not won in years. I am confident that they will be ready next weekend and it is ludicrous to think they could be looking past two elimination games when these players, the seniors in particular, have dreamed about playing in the Big Dance.

Harvard looked very disorganized and ragged last night against Penn, which is a scrappy team. Princeton can find more ways to win than either the Crimson or Quakers so I like the Tigers' chances, but playing on Penn's home court (grrr...) certainly will increase the degree of difficulty to make the final.

I love this team and I look forward to being there next weekend and hope they continue this magical run.

Go Tigers!
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.293 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:32 AM