Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Looking ahead
Chet Forte 
Postdoc

Reg: 03-02-08
03-05-17 08:22 AM - Post#224923    

We might as well start now. We are set at two positions with Smith at PG and Meisner at one forward. As far as other returnees, I think Hickman regressed or alternatively teams figured out his game. I expect a healthy Castlin to play ahead of him. I have high hopes in Faulds as a 4/5, Hanson as a swing man, and Stefanini as a legitimate backcourt shooting threat and playmaking sort of guy. I think Tape has huge potential. Adlesh will get his minutes off the bench. Killingsworth will need to get stronger but has potential. Davis also regressed, and Hunter showed no offense. Both are question marks. But the biggest question mark is in our coaching staff: I am told that Engles is a very good coach but I did not understand either his style or his personnel decisions this year.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.188 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 05:32 PM