Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: The P's #2
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-07-17 12:56 PM - Post#225400    
    In response to HARVARDDADGRAD

It is true that Towns took a horrific fall Friday night plus Chambers and Aikens getting bumped -- did not help on Saturday night for sure.

Copeland had success scoring against the smaller Crimson guards as he has a height advantage plus he has his "shake and bake moves" but he can score against almost anyone. Totally perplexing that Dallier does not take one of the small guards by the basket but he apparently has no inside game. Weisz could take Aikens down deep and Aikens fought like hell but Weisz missed so many easy shots.

If I was Jones, I would have Dallier practice a lot standing by the basket this week but it probably will not happen as you can not learn the skill in a week. Yale does play taller and tougher than most on the boards but their defense is not what it once was. I am sure that they will play tough like Penn will against Princeton.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.222 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:39 PM