Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tape
Columbia Alum 
Junior

Reg: 11-15-11
03-09-17 10:32 AM - Post#225850    
    In response to Chet Forte

In Tape, I saw an aggressive and big talent who sometimes mishandled the ball. His only problem to me was fouling too often, which improved considerably over the season. Tape more than made up for those errors with his great rebounding, defense and decent scoring. We looked like a much better team every time he was our center. Statistically he did not foul or turn the ball over at a higher than normal rate. It was frankly short sighted for the coaching staff to play mccomber and voss each more than Tape. Tape not only scored and rebounded better than those two, but was a first year with the most potential to improve this year and then had 3 years ahead of him. He should have been played until he fouled out every game.

Tape was a statistical success and to your point LionFan, his in game performances impressed my eye test as well.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.319 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 03:14 AM