American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: Best Seeding For Bison
MangyOne 
Freshman
MangyOne
Loc: Rochester, NY Metro Area
Reg: 12-28-09
03-09-17 10:53 AM - Post#225857    

Wow - what can you say - just a great effort by the Bison last night. Truly a team victory over a good opponent. No doubt we were the better team and deserved the win. I'm proud not only of the team and Coach Davis, but was very proud of the enthusiastic Bison fans - Sojka was really rocking, and it was very evident on the CBS broadcast. Bison fans are clearly the best, loudest, and most loyal fans in the PL.

While I know the team is happy to be dancing in the NCAAs, and probably would like to go to a warm south location during break for their game, I want to be selfish and hope for the following. Many pundits seem to believe the Bison will be at the very worse a 14 seed, and probably be a 13 seed (a 12 seed would be fantastic, but unlikely). If that is the case, I hope they get a 12 or 13 seed in the South Bracket. That game would be played in Buffalo. While not a warm climate location, I think it would be the best possible location for Bison fans. Most of our alumni and students are from the Northeast, and no other 12/13 seed games are even remotely close to this area. I know the chances of this happening are slim, but let's hope for the best. I, for one, would be the first in line for tickets in Buffalo, and I think the potential for a large Bucknell contingent would be best there. I could see a large BU fan base taking buses from Lewisburg. Let's face it - a loud Bison crowd can only help, and I am sure the team would love the support and would feed off it. Oh, to dream!

This team, as well as the women's team, which is also dominating the PL, deserve our support. Let's hope for a great location for that first game, and let's show up in droves to support our team. G O B I S O N ! !
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.407 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 04:04 AM