American Army Bucknell Colgate Holy Cross Lafayette Lehigh Navy

Username Post: WVU Carpool ???
res 
Masters Student

Reg: 03-21-06
03-13-17 07:04 PM - Post#226839    
    In response to BUFanatic1878

• BUFanatic1878 Said:
Probably a long shot but this is the month of the unprobable....Would anyone local to Lewisburg be willing to carpool to the game? Already purchased my match ticket as a season ticket holder plus reserved a parking spot through a pay2park lot a block from the KeyBank.

Only issues I personally have is I may not be able to leave work(Selinsgrove) until 8am Thursday morning and would need to be back in Selinsgrove by 11PM/12PM at the latest for work that evening. I'd pay for our entire trip in gas, have the $40 parking spot reserved and would even buy lunch/ bring snacks. I'd even offer for you to drive my car athough it's not the greatest in snowy conditions. I doubt I'd have the energy to make the trip myself after working all night Wednesday and again having work Thursday night so might forgo the trip and watch on TV if I can't find a ride.

Sorry, BRW, but this guy is the fan of the decade -- at the least.

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.224 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 06:26 AM