Untitled Document
Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Tigers get #12 seed, to play Notre Dame
bradley 
PhD Student

Reg: 01-15-16
03-13-17 09:13 PM - Post#226869    
    In response to westcoast

Smart to get there early and avoid any risk regarding travel and the weather. It was interesting to watch the highlights of the Yale game on GoPrincetonTigers.com. It showed some of the key passes that Weisz made in the 2nd half and hopefully, he can make those unusual cross court line drive overhead passes to open 3 pt shooters. I doubt that ND has seen a bunch of those type passes even in the ACC.

It has been interesting to watch Weisz sharing the leadership role with Cook more and more during the course of the season. They bring two different styles of play and leadership to the table, cerebal vs. phyical/intense. One only has to see Cook at the end of regulation and OT against Penn to witness his intensity. They are clearly joined at the hip.

You never know if the team will play well and particularly shoot well but I do see them being mentally strong with no quit at all in them if they get off to a slow start. I believe/hope that they will do a good job in representing the league but time will tell.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.509 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 11:56 AM