Brown Columbia Cornell Dartmouth Harvard Penn Princeton Yale

Username Post: Men vs. Princeton
T.P.F.K.A.D.W. 
PhD Student

Loc: Our Nation's Capital
Reg: 01-18-05
03-14-17 01:37 PM - Post#226966    
    In response to SteveDanley

Nice analysis, Steve. It’s got to be really hard for any of these kids, who were all seen as REALLY GOOD PLAYERS in high school, to get knocked down a few pegs like that. Takes a resilient personality to not get discouraged and keep your head in the game and be a good teammate.

That’s one thing that did impress me with this team—particularly during their hot streak. I made a point of looking at the bench during games and to a man they all appeared utterly engaged and genuinely excited and happy for their teammates who were getting the PT at their expense. That’s got to be as big a coaching challenge as any—keeping the benchwarmers on board. I think it’s a credit to Donahue, Bowman, and Graham that the morale of these guys never appeared to waiver.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic

Copyright © 2004-2012 Basketball U. Terms of Use for our Site and Privacy Policy are applicable to you. All rights reserved.
Basketball U. and its subsidiaries are not affiliated in any way with any NCAA athletic conference or member institution.
FusionBB™ Version 2.1 | ©2003-2007 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.203 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0500) Eastern. Current time is 01:19 PM